$249 | Early Bird price by Sept 12th, $200
$229 | Early Bird price Sept 12th, $180 (Members Only)
Class Dates are:
- September 26
- October 3
- October 10
- October 17
Class Size is limited to 12.
You are NOT NORMAL. You are an Explorer!
Be inspired to set your intention from your highest desire and break out of behavioral patterns and belief systems that have kept you stuck in the past.
This 4-part series is the introduction and practice of techniques culled from:
• the latest brain research and behavioral science
• spiritual teachings
• yoga practices and techniques
• healing modalities
Each week you will develop and fine-tune a plan and practice to break out of what is stopping you from attaining your highest desire. You will become an explorer of your life. You will be fully supported in any goal in a small group setting and in one-on-one discussions. Yoga practice and guided meditations will be specifically sequenced to balance the emotional, mental and physical bodies.
Goals to consider for this 4-part series include:
• To eliminate stress without having to eliminate the “stressors”
• Make a major change in your life in career, relationship, fitness, and health, finances
• Enjoy what you are already grateful for
• Feel more rested and optimistic
Week One: Understanding how your belief systems have set you up for the habit that you no longer wish to have. Fun and deep inquiry. Its simple..it just needs to be practiced!
Week Two: Setting up the new belief system (no belief system) or habit. Complete the issues that set up resistance patterns to make real change. Think “ah-ha” moments and “why not try it”!
Week Three: Presence. Seeing opportunities and attractions for what they really are. Clearing out the obstacles you didn’t even know that you had.
Week Four: Are you sure that is what you want? Setting the highest desire. Visualization. Kinesthetic Knowing. Receiving. Welcoming your new habit.
Tools and Techniques taught and used for this course:
• 8-limbs of yoga as presented by Patanjali
• Self-inquiry and intuition practices (journaling; dream recognition; emotional response recognition)
• Alpha brainwave enhancement techniques
Susan Mondi yogi, clairvoyant and intuitive will share and present the practices, tools, and techniques that have worked for her over her 30 years in living a life of fulfilled intentions (dreams) and vitality.
*This course provides 7 CEU (Continuing Education Units)*