COSTA DULCE DETAILS
Join Susan and Jess for a week of nurturing your SOUL in NATURE through the exploration of CONSCIOUS living, self-LOVE and a cOMmunity of THRIVERS.
Retreat to nature, the jungle and the beach. Join us for an intimate 7-day yoga and relaxation experience. Costa Dulce (the sweet coast in Spanish) is a lush full-service eco-retreat intertwined with nature. Costa Dulce bungalows and cabins were designed to be in harmony with nature and were individually built without the use of machinery. The local Papagayo winds will keep you cool without using electricity.
Located in a tropical dry forest half of the year and a jungle during the rainy season, you will share your exotic environment with monkeys, sloths, snakes, iguanas, turtles, and birds. Located on Playa Escameca Grande, Costa Dulce is truly immersed in nature. Costa Dulce is ideal for all travelers looking to enjoy good company in a relaxed, safe, and healthy environment. Dulce Cocina takes pride in serving you nourishing, delicious local food. Enjoy a seasonal menu served family style, to nurture a sense of communing together.
Typical Retreat Day
- Breakfast Buffet (meals vary by day).
- Pre-breakfast with homemade granola and fresh local fruitEnjoy the invigorating open air for a morning stretch, hike, and meditation.
- Morning Yoga Practice in the open air yoga Shala.
- Lunch (meals vary by day).
- Relax on the beach, in the jungle or hammock.
- Book a massage with the tranquil sound of the ocean as your background.
- Choose any of eco-resort day trips offered at Costa Dulce, including surfing lessons, whale watching and waterfall and jungle hikes.
- Our Thrive group will take 2-day excursions visiting the local town, San Juan del Sur to shop, hang on the beach or check out the local scene.
- Sailing Trip
- Happy Hour and late afternoon practices include restorative yoga, sound healing, yoga Nidra and lively group discussions on living a conscious life.
- Evening (meals vary by day)
- Evening guided meditation and relaxation under the stars, party time or salsa lessons.
- Closing bonfire
- Thriving fellow yogi friends
- 7 nights lodging
- 4 meals each day (further details available at www.costadulcebeach.com)
- 2-4 group yoga practices daily
- Activities and practices led by Susan and Jess
- Group excursions to San Juan Del Sur
- Group Sailing Trip
What’s not included:
*There are two flight options.
You can fly into Managua, Nicaragua or Liberia International Airport, Costa Rica. Both airports are about 3 hours away from Costa Dulce.
- Transfers. You can arrange transportation to the eco-resort directly after you have booked your flight. Transfers range from $30-$110.
*Costa Dulce works directly with transportation companies at both airports and they are happy to provide your transportation safely to and from the airport at a fair cost. If you would like to arrange transport with Costa Dulce please reach out to Jess Apo directly at firstname.lastname@example.org once you have booked your flights. She will arrange your trip through Costa Dulce and work to put you with as many Thrivers as possible to reduce the cost of your transport.
- Additional excursions that are offered (additional excursions are VERY reasonably priced including $30 massages).