For class cancellations due to inclement weather go to the SCHEDULE tab for the most current class information
What Prenatal Students Need To Know
Thrive Yoga Prenatal class guide you to: Nurture yourself- Get strong and flexible for labor -Connect to baby- Connect with other moms-to-be. Appropriate for any trimester with any level of experience in yoga including beginners.
Prenatal Yoga classes are designed and sequenced to help alleviate common discomforts in pregnancy and to prepare moms for labor and early motherhood. Classes include asana (posture) for strength and flexibility; breathing exercises and visualization techniques to build confidence and calm and community building. Thrive Prenatal Yoga teachers are certified and trained specifically in Prenatal Yoga.
Sweat Factor: 5 | Chill Factor: 7
Feedback From Our Prenatal Yoga Students
I attribute my easy labor and delivery to yoga done at Thrive and the wonderful prenatal teachers there! – KatyI wanted to thank you for the time you spent with our class each Monday evening for the past eight weeks. You are great at relaxing and motivating others to find the time for relaxation! - Stephanie B.(Thrive) classes were great in preparing me for childbirth. I had a natural childbirth and used the vowel soundings to help me through some of the intense moments, as well as general stamina. - L.W.…I haven’t done yoga before my pregnancy…But I made it all the way through my third trimester thanks for practicing different breathing techniques for relaxation and that aided during pregnancy and labor discomforts. - Monik
- Enroll in Prenatal Yoga as early in your pregnancy as you desire. Sessions are 8-weeks. Space permitting, we will prorate your session if you sign up after the start of the session date.
- To stay fit and comfortable in pregnancy, we recommend yoga two to three times per week.
- Thrive specializes in Prenatal Yoga. If you need to miss a class in your session, you may make up the missed class in one of the other Prenatal Yoga sessions as long as you give at least 30 minutes advance notice for the cancellation. Kindly preregister to make up the missed class so that we can make sure there is space in the other series date. You have approximately 2 weeks after the end of the series to complete all makeups.
- Did the stork arrive early? If your baby arrives before the prenatal session ends, you may transfer unused classes to adult yoga classes by emailing email@example.com.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class start time.