- Arrive on-time for class. The class closes 6 minutes after start time.
- $49 new student Intro special only available during first visit, no exceptions. The $49 unlimited 2-months Rookies pass is only available during the first 3 weeks of the registered session.
- Water bottles with caps and small personal belongings are permitted in the studios. Take all personal items into classroom with you.
- If you arrive late, please wait for the beginning meditation to end and then enter the room quietly.
- Thrive front desk staff cannot permit anyone arriving more than 6 minutes late to take class.
- $108 a month from a saved debit/credit card; minimum enrollment 4 months.
- It is the responsibility of the student to cancel AutoPay; AutoPay will continue indefinitely until canceled. Please give us at least 30 days notice when processing a cancellation. All cancellations need to be done in writing, and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No extensions or freezes.
- If you are injured or sick and cannot practice for more than 2 weeks, Thrive will allow current month of AutoPay to expire and cancel the remaining AutoPay schedule. Student can re-enroll in AutoPay when healthy. Only applies with doctor’s note.
- If you cancel AutoPay, you can re-enroll 3 months after cancellation.
Numbered Class Packages and Enrollments
- All series and packages are non-refundable and non-transferable. Numbered class series may be shared with a family member.
- No extensions on expirations. Remaining classes in an expired series can be rolled over with the purchase of a new series.
- If you can't make it to a class that you have pre-registered for, please call or email us at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the class. Absent spaces will be considered a "Late Cancel" and will be charged the full rate.
- Due to the limited number of spaces in our Enrollment Series classes (Prenatal, Yoga Rookie), make-up classes are allowed only as available. We can not guarantee a make-up spot without preregistration. There are 10 days at the end of each series to complete left over classes. Any further remaining classes may be rolled into the next series purchase, or will be considered forfeit.
- If there are 3 or fewer classes remaining in an Enrollment Series, please pay the drop-in rate until the next session begins. If 4 or more weeks remain in the enrollment, the fee may be prorated.
- Payment is expected in full prior to class attendance. Thrive accepts cash and all major debit or credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX).
- Discounts cannot be added together; the higher of the discounts will be applied.
- Thrive reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class, workshop, or training at any time.
Workshops and Private Events
- NONREFUNDABLE Payment is required in full at time of booking; spots will not be reserved without full payment.
- To cancel your registration, email email@example.com or call the studio up to 48 hours prior to workshop start. Please note, CANCEL and date in subject line. Account credit will be given for full amount of registration.
- No refund or account credit for cancellation 48 hours or less prior to workshop, party, or private event.
- Some events have special cancellation policies. All training courses and continuing education workshops are non-refundable. Please check the workshop description or receipt for further details.
- 4-week Series workshops are NONREFUNDABLE, and payment is required in full at time of booking; spots will not be reserved without full payment. No make-ups are available for 4-week series classes. Drop-in passes are only available for select 4-week series only, as notated in the class description, and must be used within one month of date of purchase.
- All aerial yoga workshops are non-refundable and non-transferable. No refund or account credit at any time for any reason.
- Payment is required in full at time of registration. Spots will not be reserved without full payment.
- If you preregister for an Aerial Yoga with Silk Hammocks class using your Unlimited intro pass or membership and cancel your registration less than 12 hours before the start of class, you will be charged a $20 drop-in rate to the credit card stored on file.
Teachers and Teacher Trainees
- Class payment breakdown: Teachers receive free classes at Thrive if they teach 2 or more classes for Thrive, teachers who teach only one class, including a Community Class pay regular class rates.
- Teacher Trainees pay regular class fees for Thrive classes.
- Thrive staff and teachers receive 50% off workshops with Thrive teachers; all staff and teachers pay full price for outside teachers.
- Teacher Trainees receive 10% off boutique items (excluding mats and books).