Describe yourself in three words: Outgoing, honest, caring.
Why do you teach Yoga? Teaching yoga allows me to move at a higher vibration. I enjoy seeing the transformation that takes place for my students not only on their mats, but in their everyday lives.
What is something surprising about you? I enjoy saying things for shock value!
What inspires you? Music, movement, and nature.
What's the scariest thing on your bucket list? It might seem silly, but to embrace the aging process.
Where did you get your training/certifications? 200 hour - Yoga Works, 300 hour ISHTA Yoga, E-RYT 500, RPYT
Jessica is a Prenatal Yoga Teacher and Thrive Teacher Trainer. Her classes include asana, pranayama and meditation where she encourages students to pay close attention to their experience feeling breath, body and energetic movement as a way to surrender to the moment. Her passion and enthusiasm for yoga will excite you and keep you coming back for more!
- Prenatal Yoga (ENROLLMENT)
- The Art of Teaching Prenatal Yoga
We will cover:
· Sequences for teaching prenatal classes
· Cueing asana in relation to baby
· Pranayama appropriate for all stages of pregnancy/labor
· Meditation and relaxation techniques specific to pregnancy
· Asanas and partner work appropriate for labor
· Modifications for different stages of pregnancy
Join Jess Apo E-RYT500, RPYT and receive 4 CEU’s for at the completion of the workshop.